At Seatfrog we’re on a mission to take every journey beyond the ordinary for millions of people all over the globe, empowering them to transform their travel experience and fall in love with the journey again.
Like many companies in the current climate, we've been given a chance to take stock and really delve into what tech consumers need from the travel industry. This has given us a very exciting roadmap of truly innovative products that we're certain are going to revolutionise the way tech is used within travel.
This is where you come in!
You’ll be a key part of our team, reporting to the VP of Product and taking responsibility for our consumer facing products (Upgrades, Swaps and much more to come). You will be responsible for optimizing our core consumer product metrics and growth, whilst always keeping the customer top of mind.
At Seatfrog we have gone from a one product company focusing on Upgrades to a multi-product company so there is a huge opportunity for someone to come in and work very closely with design, engineering, data, finance and marketing to really make this fly.
You will be obsessed with understanding our users and how they interact with our products. You can blend customer insight and behavioural design with data rigour and an eye for an opportunity. You are continuously hungry to learn. You excel at working cross functionally.
What you’ll be doing
You will be obsessed about creating beautiful and highly functional experiences for our customers, so that they can take every journey with Seatfrog beyond the ordinary. You’ll be responsible for understanding who is buying our products? Where will they find out about our products? Why are they buying our products? How are they buying our products? And in order to do that you’ll be;
- Thinking of new ways to surprise and delight our customers
- Helping define and refine our customer focused product roadmap
- Ensuring we prioritise and build what the customer wants whilst hitting the businesses core objectives
- Optimising our onboarding funnels
- Increasing LTV
- Building habit loops between our different products and features
- Building a best in class referral programme
- Audience segmentation and profiling
- Cohort analysis
- Building a best in class product communications (in app, push, sms & email) strategy
- Running experiments to test new features and improve existing ones
Essentially you will be responsible for living, breathing and optimising our pirate metrics. You will work closely with design, engineering, data, finance, and marketing to ensure we get the best for our users. You will need to be well versed in setting up analytics, running experiments and analysing data.
- Have hands on experience owning a high growth product end to end (all levels considered with 3+ years minimum experience)
- Love working with engineering teams, explaining the ‘why’ and working with them to define the ‘how’
- You’ll identify the highest impact work, prioritize that work, and deliver improvements in a measurable way.
- Natural leadership. You know how to influence people to get things done across any job function. People love working with you.
- Exceptional decision making skills: given limited resources, how do you prioritize across needs?
- Thrive in a startup culture: dealing with a fast pace, changing needs, and limited resources.
- Ability to lead by influence across a diverse team of engineers, data scientists, finance, compliance, legal, and business experts
- Obsessed about the customer experience. Being social and understanding users’ behaviour
- Being data-driven, with a clear understanding of: data, analytics, metrics, statistics, and how they apply to improving our core product metrics
- Willing to learn. Growth mindset
- A/B testing and experimentation experience
- Being performance and results-oriented
- Experience with the tools of the trade i.e. analytics software (Amplitude, Firebase, Google Analytics), A/B testing, CRM software, hooking together frontend events and backend, lifecycle marketing tools.
What's on offer
- A fantastic opportunity to work in a high growth global software company and help shape the future of how travel should be.
- A team culture that is truly beyond the ordinary, where we solve problems together to drive the best possible results for our clients and users
- Genuine autonomy to achieve your best and a personal development and growth plan to create a long-term career path for you at Seatfrog
- Free upgrades
- A competitive salary
- Private healthcare plan via Vitality, with added gym discounts and incentives to encourage you to get out, get active and stay mentally and physically healthy
- Stock options, enhanced parental leave and a workplace nursery benefit
We're currently taking a flexible approach to where our team work - we have a great office near Tower Hill should you wish to use it, or we're happy for people to be fully remote.
At Seatfrog, we consider diversity a strength - inclusion fuels our ability to solve problems we never thought we could. Your application will be considered on its merits, without regard to your race, age, gender, religion, sexual orientation, disability status or anything else. If there is anything we need to know to enable you to fully participate in our interview process, please just let us know in your application.