At Seatfrog we’re on a mission to take every journey beyond the ordinary for millions of people
all over the globe, empowering them to transform their travel experience and fall in love with
the journey again.
Like many companies in the current climate, we've been given a chance to take stock and really
delve into what tech consumers need from the travel industry. This has given us a very exciting
roadmap of truly innovative products that we're certain are going to revolutionise the way tech
is used within travel.
As a Management Accountant within our team you will have the opportunity to both take
responsibility for a number of accounting and reporting tasks as well as assist in the
development and refinement of the processes keeping an eye on the core metrics and growth.
What you'll be doing
- Prepare monthly revenue reconciliation reports
- Report on each month end, post journals and work with our Financial Controller on the finalisation of the management accounts.
- Perform monthly variance analysis of the P&L.
- Carry out monthly balance sheet reconciliations, resolving variances and identifying issues.
- Work with the operational teams to ensure you have a thorough understanding of all postings going through our books as well as a clear overview of the operational activities and processes impacting these.
- Assist the Financial Controller in their work with the auditors throughout the year to fulfil their requests and answer their queries.
- Keep on top of local statutory requirements to ensure we are compliant.
- Liaise with the Operations and Product teams on processes performed at a group level,
and take responsibility for specific processes as required.
- Assist with day-to-day operational finance tasks from payroll to preparation of weekly supplier payments.
- Assist the Financial Controller with ad-hoc reporting and other tasks.
- Accountancy qualification, ACA/ACCA/CIMA.
- Strong technical accounting knowledge
- A desire to take responsibility and 'own' your work
- A proactive approach; you should be motivated to take the initiative to make improvements
- A desire to work in a fast-paced, frequently-changing environment
- Strong organisational skills and an awareness of the importance of deadlines
Advantageous, but not required:
- Some experience of a startup environment
What's on offer
- An outstanding team culture, where we solve problems together to drive the best
- A 4 day working week to ensure the best possible work/life blend
- A competitive salary and equity options.
- A benefits package that includes private health cover, enhanced parental leave, electric
car leasing scheme, and free upgrades
We're currently taking a flexible approach to where our team work - we have a great office
near Tower Hill should you wish to use it, or we're happy for people to be fully remote.
At Seatfrog, we consider diversity a strength - inclusion fuels our ability to solve problems we never
thought we could. Your application will be considered on its merits, without regard to your race, age,
gender, religion, sexual orientation, disability status or anything else. If there is anything we need to
know to enable you to fully participate in our interview process, please just let us know in your