Customer Support Advisor
We usually respond within two weeks
At Seatfrog, we're shaking up the rail industry with our innovative platform that's changing the game for rail operators and passengers alike. We were the first to market with our solution that enables rail operators to sell unsold first-class seats, generating ancillary revenue and providing passengers with incredible upgrade deals. We've come a long way since then; constantly pushing the boundaries and have since expanded our platform to allow passengers to buy train tickets, as well as swap their trains for another service. But we're not done yet - we have more exciting products on the way that will transform the way people experience rail travel.
We’re looking for a Customer Support Advisor to come on the journey and join our growing team. Fancy coming on this journey with us? Apply below!
About the team you'll be joining
Here at Seatfrog, we pride ourselves on having a strong customer service team with a passion for providing a gold standard in support. This is an exciting opportunity to join the Customer Service department on a full time basis. We're looking for someone who shares our love of all things travel and comfortable being the voice of Seatfrog.
As part of this role, you will be maintaining our excellent reputation and helping our customers to get the most out of Seatfrog. A typical day on support will involve answering how-to queries, investigating issues our customers may be experiencing and speaking with our suppliers to answer questions.
About the role
Your key areas of focus will be:
- To deliver a gold class standard of customer support to Seatfrog customers
- Handle customer enquiries, answering any questions or queries via email, chat functions and ticketing service
- Responding to reviews, and providing proactive reach out for reviews
- To handle and resolve all customer enquiries
- To promote Seatfrog as a world class leader in all things rail
What you'll need
- A passion for travel, railways and all things train!
- A passion for helping customers, demonstrating genuine customer care skills
- Excellent written communication skills
- Competent computer skills
- Show strong problem solving skills, with a desire to learn
- Ability to work as part of a team
- No experience is necessary, but any previous customer facing role is desired
What's on offer
- An outstanding team culture, where we solve problems together to drive the best possible results
- A competitive salary and equity options
- A 4 day working week to ensure the best possible work/life blend
- Private healthcare plan via Vitality, with added gym discounts and incentives to encourage you to get out, get active and stay mentally and physically healthy
- A benefits package that includes salary sacrifice childcare benefit, enhanced parental leave, electric car leasing scheme, and free upgrades with our rail partners
We're currently taking a flexible approach to where our team work - we have a great office near Tower Hill should you wish to use it, or we're happy for people to be fully remote (or a bit of both!)
At Seatfrog, we consider diversity a strength - inclusion fuels our ability to solve problems we never thought we could. Your application will be considered on its merits, without regard to your race, age, gender, religion, sexual orientation, disability status or anything else. If there is anything we need to know to enable you to fully participate in our interview process, please just let us know in your application.
- Remote status
- Fully Remote
Amazing companies start with amazing people
We’re creating a diverse team of smart, passionate people who feel comfortable being themselves, and are motivated by our shared goal — taking every journey beyond the ordinary.
We strive to create an environment where you can do your best work. Join us, and you’ll be challenged and supported in equal measure. Ours is a culture with spirit and substance.
Customer Support Advisor
Loading application form
Already working at Seatfrog?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.