At Seatfrog we’re on a mission to take every journey beyond the ordinary for millions of people all over the globe, empowering them to transform their travel experience and fall in love with the journey again.
The travel industry is starting to ramp up its investment into innovation and customer experience and we've been able to provide technology consumers really need in the travel industry, but we're constantly improving this offering; resulting in a very exciting roadmap of truly innovative products that we're certain are going to revolutionise the way tech is used within travel.
This is where you come in!
We are looking for a true digital craftsperson - someone who understands how to create clear, elegant UI, capable of driving users to action with design software chops to match. You should be a master of Figma and have a detailed knowledge of how to turn your beautiful UI into clean and well-structured components to build upon our design system. We trust our people to deliver so we want someone who is capable of taking a clear brief and able to work autonomously to meet their deliverables while keeping the team informed and collaborating effectively across key items.
At Seatfrog we have gone from a one product company focusing on Upgrades to a multi-product company (Upgrades, Swaps and more to come) and this contract role is a great opportunity to come in and make a big impact in a short period of time. You'll be working with our senior team to help pave the way for the future of Seatfrog. While the contract is short the chance for impact is big!
What you’ll be doing:
We have a well designed scope of work to cover an App design refresh as well as a design system update. The contract will involve conceptualising and evolving our existing design elements to meet our next stage of growth - keeping the core brand essence. You will then roll out your work into a well structured and clearly organised system to enable our team to build out our upcoming product roadmap.
Specs, wireframes and details are being finalised now so you can hit the ground running.
- Review and feedback on project brief and agree project deliverables and timings with the team
- Present and gain buy in for the new design direction working closely with the product design team and senior management - keeping whats core to Seatfrog and our brand and ensuring its deliverable by our development team
- Setup and organise the new design direction in Figma so that its easily accessible by the both the design and development team
- Developing and rolling out UI for key screens of our upcoming release
What we’re looking for:
- Minimum 5 years UI/Visual Design experience - In product, brand or marketing company
- Proven track record of developing or rolling out jaw dropping visual design/UI work within an application and designing successful products that users love
- Can build meaningful relationships with stakeholders across the team to drive effective collaboration
- End to end user-centred approach to UI design and of the importance of explaining design decisions in a way that other people understand
- Able to translate wireframes and messaging into intuitive effective UI that meets business and user needs
- Ability to bring concepts to life through clickable prototypes using Figma. A high degree of UI craft, and a great eye for detail
- Strong understanding of design patterns, design libraries and modular thinking to produce design elements in a systematic fashion - defining the core elements of our design system, patterns and guidelines
- Strong figma experience - ensuring best practice setup, management and implementation of layers, symbols, styles etc to ensure the delivery of a scalable and usable design system. , the effective hand off of UI to development for build
- Experience with accessibility frameworks and standards
If you think you're the right person to help us out, we'd love to hear from you! To apply please submit a CV/summary of your experience, and a link to your portfolio.